This was been asked by users many times to Google. Google enable it, but very soon it rolled back due to some problem. Any how few days ago I forget to recharge my net pack. And I have urgent to check my mail. At that time I think, If Google provide this type of service then users can easily check their Gmail Offline also. The next day after I recharge I search on Google, and I found the Solution. It's just a Chrome extension that enables you to work offline in Gmail. This extension is created by Google Officially announced it on the Gmail Blog.

What to do for that? 
For access gmail offline you must have Chrome Browser and need an Internet connection to install the chrome extension and you have a Gmail account to access. First open your Chrome Browser and Click here. It will take you to the Chrome Web Store and Click on the "add to chrome" button there. So that it starts to download and completes installation of the extension in your Browser. After it installed a new tab will open and you will see the Gmail Offline there as shown in the above picture. Click on that now you will be taken to a page where you are going set it up. Click on the "Allow Offline Mail" option and then continue. If any problem appears then you might have to Login to your Gmail account and try again the above steps. Now disconnect your Internet Connection and try it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top