Now a days, most of the people using Email to communicate with family, friends and others. Just take a flash back means 10 to 12 years ago, we wrote letters to communicate with others. I still remembered when I was a child I wrote letters to my uncle. So, in these days, we depend on Technology and living in the world of Hackers and online robbers.


Why I told you we are living in a world of Hackers and online robbers? In my next article, I aware you how to hack Email and how to protect your Email from hackers.

Remember one thing, without an Email you would not be able to Sign into or log on to Facebook or other online sites. As we use Email most of the time to log in to other sites, we have to protect it from hackers. There is a site who silently watches your Email whether your Email address have been hacked. Click here to visit the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top